Ring slings are an easy-to-use, versatile carrier that allow you to wear your baby in a variety of positions with a custom fit each time. Designed to be longer than other brands, this sling will provide shoulder support and fit most wearers and babies comfortably while supporting strong bonding, hands-free convenience, and chest feeding on the go.
Named for Georgian Bay, a large body of water with a very rich (albeit bloody) history in the forming of Ontario trade and economy.
The shores and waterways of the Georgian Bay are the traditional domain of the Anishinaabeg First Nations peoples to the north and Huron-Petun (Wyandot) to the south. The bay was thus a major Algonquian-Iroquoian trade route.
- 100% Linen
- Inclusive size to fit all
- 90" long, 18" shoulder seam
- Easy to use, adjustable
- Carries babies newborn to toddler (8-35lbs)
- Compact and lightweight, easy to pack
- Comfortable to wear, c-section healing friendly
- Handmade in Ontario, Canada